PostHeaderIcon Visiting Casa Escano: Seminar Venue, Location and Maps

After browsing around to pick an affordable and good venue, it is my personal opinion that a venue should set a rental rate for a function room and should be consumable, should include rental for LCD projector, have good online reviews, have good food and should not require a downpayment.



I found a good one and that is Don Merto's / Casa Escano Bed and Breakfast at 94 Juana Osmeña Street, Cebu City. They are also the owners of the Don Merto located in SM City Cebu.



Yesterday, we visited Casa Escano to finalize and book the place for the seminar - Bloggable: How to Use Search, Social Media & Blogs to Promote Your Business. I loved how David - their staff called me over the phone the day before and answered all my question regarding the place. That's good customer service!

For a full map and some directions on how to get there, I created a page for the venue map here. Here are some pictures I have of the place.

Hope to see you there for the Bloggable seminar! :)


Took a pic when we got off our taxi


Entrance gate of the venue


The restaurant


Very airy location


The small function room



The bigger one for the seminar

1 comments:

nutrendmedia said...

I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.

function rooms melbourne

Post a Comment